Monday 10 February 2014

Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream






I have never been a huge fan of all these BB and CC creams and with every brand releasing them to death the mind does boggle as to which one is actually worth it! I have been on the look out for a brilliant 'no fuss' tinted moisturiser that I can use once baby is here - as I will have zero time for anything and I'm sure in desperate need of a skin boost! After I saw Lisa Eldridge rave on about this one I thought it has to be worth a try and well, this is definitely worth it!

This wonderful cream comes in four shades to choose from and contains three colour correcting pigments; apricot for anti-fatigue, green for anti-redness and white for anti-dark spots.  All of this does seems a little bit too good to be true but somehow it does absolute wonders for my tired pregnancy skin.  It gives you fantastic coverage without being heavy or 'mask like' and leaves your complexion flawless and super radiant - a subtle glow that I've only ever noticed after a facial.

The texture is beautifully lightweight and really blendable, Bourjois have this nailed down to an art form with most of their products - Bourjois Healthy Mix and Happy Light are incredible foundations.  On the skin it feels almost undetectable and gives superb hydration all day without being greasy in the slightest, so perfect for all skin types and it also contains SPF 15.  All this for under £10 - what's not to like?! 


Emi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment