Saturday 31 March 2012

Zara Studded Shirt
















So I have found this incredible shirt from Zara. Good old Zara they always have amazing pieces which always seem to fit beautifully and are reasonably priced. This shirt caught my eye straight away with its studded collar - divine detailing! This shirt is 100% silk and is so versatile I will be wearing it with skinny jeans, shorts, skirts you name it everything! It definitely brings out ones inner 'Rock Chick'. Emi xx


Shirt Zara, Shorts Vintage, Boots Topshop, Bag Hermes, Sunglasses Ray Ban, Necklace Laura Lee, Watch Michael Kors

Photography by Abi


2 comments:

  1. Hi Emi, The shirt looks beautiful! Would you mind if I asked what size you are wearing as I am looking at buying the same shirt online and I think we would be about the same size. I hope that's not too rude to ask. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi

      Not a problem! Thank you for your comment. I got the shirt in a small and it quite roomy! I hope that helps x

      Delete