Thursday 13 March 2014

Possibly The Best Concealer Ever



I have been plagued my entire life with under eye bags and dark circles, no amount of sleep, drinking water, eye masks or creams sadly seem to help - they are without doubt my most irritating and pesky bugbear!  I have spent years endlessly searching for eye creams, potions, lotions and concealers to keep them under control.  There really is an Aladdin's cave of products out there that claim to 'banish bags' and 'diminish dark circles' and unless you have been living under a rock you will know that YSL's Touche Eclat is iconic and brilliant for brightening the under eye area, but I find doesn't seem to help massively with the old eye bags - if anything the highlighting effect can enhance them!  Another goodie for the troublesome dark circles is Bobbi Brown's Corrector and probably the best budget concealer to date has to be the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer.  Even though these are all great at helping to conceal dark circles I am a girl who definitely needs a little extra helping hand in the under eye department when it comes to the bags. I discovered these absolute beauties and my prayers were finally answered when it came to tackling all my under eye woes, I had to include both of these concealers as I simply couldn't pick between them. Firstly,  By Terry Touch - Expert I swear has some serious magical powers when it comes to getting rid of bags and the darkest of circles, after one swipe of this magic pen my bags had pretty much vanished and my under eye area looked refreshed and extremely radiant.  It also nourishes the skin, plumping and rejuvenating, to help combat fine lines and sleepy complexions.  By Terry Touche Veloutee also packs a serious punch when it comes to brightening and concealing the eye area, it has a beautiful velvet texture and is a complete dream to blend.  The pen's brush is larger than the Touch - Expert and I would say the formula is ever so slightly lighter so I tend to sweep it onto the top of my cheeks for a 'Kardashian-esque' highlighting effect.  Hands down these two are the best concealers around and worth every penny! 

Emi xx

No comments:

Post a Comment