Friday 1 August 2014

Nonabox Review




Beautiful packaging



A box of delights


When my daughter Ophelia was born the wonderful people at Nonabox kindly sent me one of their monthly boxes to review.  Nonabox is a monthly subscription box aimed at pregnant women, mothers and children up to the age of two. The monthly subscription costs a mere £25 - the contents without a doubt totals more! Here are my favourite picks from the box...


Pasito a Pasito Rattle and Spoon - Pasito a Pasito is a Spanish brand of beautiful and unique baby products and gifts, I had never heard of them prior to receiving the Nonabox, so also a fantastic way to discover new products and brands!  Ophelia adores this rattle and it is completely non toxic so perfectly safe for her to put in her mouth.





Neuner's Nursing Tea - As I am breastfeeding this tea is absolutely perfect for me, I am also a huge herbal tea fan so I don't mind the taste of this at all.  I am not sure if there are any actual benefits to my milk supply though!




Mama Mio Tummy Rub - This stuff!! If you are a pregnant lady you need to try these fantastic products, I used the Tummy oil religiously during my pregnancy and I am sure it is the reason I didn't get one single stretch mark and my skin remained smooth and supple.  These creams smell heavenly and do not contain a single nasty - another definite bonus during pregnancy I can not rave about this brand enough! 






Little Grippers Socks - It is a fact that babies seem to lose socks so to find a sock that actually stays put is genius!






Organic Babies Baby Wash & Shampoo -  This is another hero product I use this on Ophelia's delicate skin every night at bath time. It doesn't contain any parabens or harsh chemicals and has a gorgeous delicate lavender scent which is perfect for her bath just before bedtime.





 I think Nonabox would make a marvellous gift for any new mummy or mummy-to-be, it is always thrilling receiving a box full of goodies in the post, not only for yourself but also for your little ones! Nonabox is a great concept to be able try new products and to treat yourself every month.  Emi xx




Disclaimer - I was kindly sent this box for review, but all words and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment