Tuesday 22 May 2012

Topshop Boutique Red Shorts




































































































































































So it has suddenly become warm enough to embrace the summer wardrobe - Yay! I bought these gorgeous Topshop Boutique silk shorts recently, the colour was just incredible, so ravishingly vibrant. They are on the large side so I would recommend buying a size smaller than you normally are; always a bonus!!

They are beautifully versatile, I absolutely adore the sporty cut of them, I find it really flattering. I desperately want them in black too but they are sadly no longer on the website. My store hunt begins... Emi xx

Shirt Topshop, Shorts Topshop Boutique, Shoes Zara, Bag Zara, Belt Whistles, Sunglasses Ray Ban, Watch Michael Kors, Necklace Alex Monroe, Ring from Ibiza


No comments:

Post a Comment